Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Name I Love

There is a Name I love so much;
There is no name as great as such.
That Name is Great, and Wonderful;
There is no name as beautiful.

The Name I love is powerful:
It heals the sick and makes him whole;
It overcomes the pow'r of sin,
And frees the soul and makes it clean.

That Name I know is full of love:
His love for me is from above;
He loves me not for what I've done;
He showed His love by what He's done.

That dearest name is Jesus Christ;
He is the LORD, the First and Last.
I love His Name for He is True;
I'll serve Him well, yes through and through.

-pids
April 17, 1992. Good Friday
Room 101, Fina White House Hotel
Kaduna, NIGERIA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home