Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Another Comforter

The Holy Spirit is indeed the Great Comforter. He walks with us in troublous times. He shares our joys and griefs. Here's a poem on the Holy Spirit:

Another Comforter

My Jesus sent a Comforter,
He’s much like Him in every way;
In times of grief, in times of care,
He’s by my side day unto day.

Holy Spirit – the Comforter,
He guarantees I’ve been redeemed;
He is my Guide, Friend, and Teacher;
He’ll walk with me when path is dimmed.

My perfect Guide is leading me
To Godly path that Jesus took;
“Be like the Lord,” He urges me,
“Obey each day His holy Book.”

The Comforter is teaching me
That godly trail ends at His feet;
There happiness and endless glee
Shall fill my heart when Him I meet.

Spirit of truth, be my Teacher
That I may know His will for me;
Enlighten me guide me ever
That I may be what I should be.

-pidio.
April 18, 1992
Room 101, Fina White House Hotel
Kaduna, NIGERIA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home