Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Monday, February 05, 2007

God Answers Prayers

This is a testimony to how God answers prayers.

My 8-year old son Emilio joined MTAP grade 3 level this year. Every night for more than 2 months he would ask God to help him in the Math team and individual contests. The results came out last week that his Grade 3 team qualified for the Caloocan Division level oral contest. But no word on whether he qualified for the individual contest regional level and my son was a bit disappointed that he was not able to qualify for this. So it was my turn to ask God to answer my son's prayers. I prayed daily for Emilio's request for a week.

Then on Thursday, 2 days before the individual contest is slated to be held, Emilio came home at 6:30 pm that day overly excited. His teacher gave him a copy of the Deped Caloocan Memo that he is qualified to represent Caloocan in the the Grade 3 level of the MTAP individual regional contest.

Then on Saturday morning, February 3, Emilio woke up early and proceeded with his Mom to Stella Maris College in Cubao for the contest.

God answered my son's and my prayers. God is gracious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home