Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Poem: Together

I wrote the following poem for Eva, who eventually became my wife. This was my marriage vow. Love is stronger when husbands and wives together serve the Lord with love. Love is more precious when it imitates the way Jesus loved us. Thirteen years has passed since I made this vow. In all those years we exerted efforts to serve God- TOGETHER, hence, the title.


Together


Together we will build a home
Where God is at the throne;
Together we will build our dreams
With true love as their beams.

Each day my love on you will dawn
The way He loved His own;
My life, my all belong to you,
My dreams and treasures, too.

I will lead you to my Master;
We will love Him ever.
Together we will sing His song;
We’ll serve Him all life long.

-pids
April 19, 1992.
Room 101, Fina White House Hotel
Kaduna, NIGERIA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home