Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Daily Miracles: Can't You See God's Hands?

This year, I am aiming to read the whole Bible again. My wife and eldest son are also trying their best to do the same. I already finished Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers. Last night I finished reading Deuteronomy 3.

I enjoy reading God's Word. It is always fresh and I get new and clearer insights this time. God was extremely gracious and very patient with His people. He is doing miracles in their lives each day yet they fail to recognize and thank God for all of these. God gave them manna, quail meat, water in the desert each day: all very precious basic necessities. The Lord also made their clothes and sandals endure for many years. They have pillar of clouds as shade by day and pillar of fire as light and warmth at night. How could the Israelites grumble and be blind to all these great and wonderful expression of love and protection from God?

I'm sure I am no different from the Israelites. God has been gracious and doing great miracles everyday in my life. And yet I fail to notice them and neglect to thank God.

Lord forgive my blindness. Thank you for all the goodness and miracles you are doing each day in my life. Open my eyes that I may see all your goodness to me. Open my eyes that I may give thanks and praise that are due to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home