Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

There Is Hope For Me

I lived in sin and bound for hell,
My daily grief no man can tell.
But Jesus said, “I’ll set you free.”
The Savior came to die for me.

So Jesus went to Calvary
To take away my misery;
As sacrifice up on the tree
The Savior spilled His blood for me.

He agonized and cried in grief
How God forsook Him like a thief;
And then He died for all to see.
The Savior gave His life for me.

They brought Him down, they buried Him
Because of me, my pride, my sin.
But there is hope for men like me
For Jesus rose and lives in me.

-pids
March 28, 1992.
UNDP Guest House Flat 2 Room 3
Lagos, NIGERIA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home