Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

God is Good to My Family

Yesterday I attended the Recognition Program of Congress Elementary School in Caloocan City. My youngest son Emilio received seven medals including the First Honors for Grade III.

God has blessed Emilio this year. My 8-year old son won several awards in Metrobank-DepEd- MTAP Math Challenge highlighted by a second place in the individual Math contest at the Public Sector Level (Metro Manila Public Schools). His triumphs mean that he will get to buy some toys of his choice.

My wife and I are really thankful to God for blessing our son. The only wise God is the source of all wisdom. We made it a point to teach our children that it was God who gave them intellect and that it is but proper for them to use their talents for His glory.

God is good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home