Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Your Grace Is Great

No tongue can tell, nor lips may say,
My gratitude to God each day;
For his mercy and boundless grace
Has cleansed my heart without a trace.

‘Tis Jesus Christ who paid my debt
At Calvary: The price – His death.
Therefore to Him I give my praise,
My heart, my will, and all my days.

I thank you God. I thank you Lord.
The tongues of men can’t find a word
Nor phrase, nor rhyme to say my praise
For unto me You’ve shown Your grace.

So in my heart, O God who sees,
There read my thoughts, whose sum is this:
I’m grateful Lord, Your grace is great,
You cleansed my heart from sin, from hate.


-pids
June 20, 1990
Legaspi City.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home