Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

More Blessings

Ang sarap magmahal ng Panginoon. Ang daming blessings!

Thank God because my younger brother Elmer finished his MS Math at the Ateneo de Manila University under CHED scholarship. Graduation nila nung Sabado. I am also happy that he persevered to get the degree. Nakakatuwa rin kasi College Scholar pa rin ang panganay niya sa UPLB. I am sure that more blessings are in store for Elmer in the near future.

I also praise God for my eldest son's (Nathan) first year at Pisay. It was a tough year for him. He had to adjust to the pace and concurrent deadlines imposed by his teachers. We got his report card last Friday and we were pleasantly surprised that he is a DL with 1.26 average.

Thank God also for Amy, Elmer's wife, who sent money gifts to my sons for their outstanding performance in school. Amy now teaches Math in US.

One more blessing: Last Sunday I had the rare chance to preach in the Sunday Morning Worship Service at Faith Baptist Church. I admit I am not good at standing in front of people and making speeches. The real blessing is that there were three attenders who indicated their desire to trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. As Isaiah 55:11 said, "So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.(NASB)"

Thank God for His blessings.

God is really good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home