Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Storms

The past few months has brought a series of storms in my life. Sunod-sunod na nagkasakit ang parents ko. Then last Sunday naman ay dinala namin ang panganay namin sa hospital.

Maraming gastos. Maraming worries. Medyo ubos na ang savings. Binubulabog ko na ang langit ng panalangin at panaghoy. But God is silent or maybe I cannot hear His still small voice.

I know God is working for my good while I am in pain. It has been said that our bodies are recuperating when we are asleep. Maybe I need to rest in the Lord and let Him heal everything that are hurting.

I remember in the Book of Esther. Mordecai was hurting because Haman has secured a decree from King Ahasuerus to allow Haman to destroy the Jews. Then one night, the King could not find sleep so he asked the chronicler to read some court manuscripts. The account on how Mordecai exposed an assassination attempt on his life was read. He was told that Mordecai has not been rewarded for this. So the King ordered Haman, the enemy of the Jews, to put on the King's robes on Mordecai and parade him as a man whom the King wishes to honor.

That started the chain of events that led to the salvation of Mordecai's people from extermination. It was deep in the night. There's nothing that could be possibly done at that time. Everyone was asleep. But God did not let the King sleep so that Mordecai's problems could be solved.

I believe God is at work both for the good of His people and for His glory.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home