Pids Nogales

I share my thoughts on Christ, Education and other Philippine issues

Name:

I love Christ, Math and Computers.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

God deserves all the glory for He is good

God is good.

I thank God for the wonderful things that He has done in our lives. His blessings upon us far exceed what my heart could ever imagine.

God has blessed my two sons with unbelievable intellect. Our eldest son, Nathan, graduated with highest honors from the PSHS Main. This is on top of the awards he received from winning various academic contests (Economics, Chemistry, Physics). No one could imagine the joy that engulfed me and my wife as we witnessed the awarding of medals to Nathan. Nathan also passed the UPCAT and awarded the UP Oblation Scholarship for being one of the top fifty (50) passers of the UPCAT. He also passed the DOST-SEI Merit Scholarship. My wife and I are proud of our Nathan. I would say that our son’s wisdom is God-given. James 1:5 says, “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all men liberally.” God is indeed generous to Nathan.

God also blessed our youngest son, Paul. He is the valedictorian of the Congress Elementary School (CES). He received about a dozen medals and a trophy for accomplishments such as Champion of Battle of the Brains in Caloocan City, Most Outstanding Elementary Pupil of Caloocan City, medals in MTAP Math Challenge (Individual and Team categories), Ovaltine Math Quiz Bee runner-up, Journalism, and Hekasi. On top of these, he also passed the entrance exam to the PSHS Main. Many CES teachers and parents congratulated us. My wife and I are thankful to God for entrusting to us these two gifted sons.

We pray that our two sons would use their gifts and talents for the glory of God who gave them all that they have. God deserves all the glory for He is good.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous jacm [www.ChristianPinoysRock.org] said...

As I read your testimony, I am so blessed and also thankful to God that you recognized Him in all the wonderful thing you have received.
Indeed, God is really good and He deserves all the Glory and Honor.
Our God truly gives you abundant blessings.
I believe that these are God-given gifts and talents and will be for His Glory.
Keep it on and God bless always.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home